Monday, May 3, 2010

Months of boring shit

Once again maybe you thought I was fuckin gone and shit. WRONG, I been trying to level up. Basically some real bad shit happened, namely I was at the pub too long and some Bitchwench cast Amnesia on me so I'm back on lvl 26.

So long story short you know how sometimes you have to go back to like that area right around town and kill a billion kobolds/wild boars/what have you to get XP and some gold? That's where I fuckin went.

In any event, I should hit lvl 27 in a few days and this time I wont fuck shit up.

PS: NO I can't just drink some goddamn restoration potion, I don't have the fucking money for that.

End-of-the-Day Stats:
Sharkslam, Lvl 26 Warrior
STR: 18/150
INT: 18
DEX: 16
WIS: 17
CON: 10
CHA: 7
XP: 210,387
HP: 194/194
MP:100/100
AC: 80
Gold: 389

No comments:

Post a Comment